Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PMP topic 1 question 479 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMP
Question #: 479
Topic #: 1
[All PMP Questions]

During the development of a product, the project manager observes conflicts between project stakeholders, resulting in deliverable and output approval delays.
On which area should the project manager focus?

• A. Revisiting the project management plan to ensure deliverables are on time
  • B. Increasing the frequency of project update meetings to keep stakeholders informed
  • C. Revisiting the stakeholder engagement plan, focusing on specific overlooked stakeholders
  • D. Reviewing the business case and identifying gaps within scope
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Hung3102
Highly Voted 1 year, 5 months ago
Revisiting the stakeholder engagement plan can help the project manager identify specific stakeholders who have been overlooked or whose concerns have not been adequately addressed. By engaging with these stakeholders and addressing their concerns, the project manager can work to mitigate conflicts and reduce the likelihood of future delays. It is important to note that stakeholder engagement is an ongoing process throughout the project, and the project manager should continue to monitor and manage stakeholder relationships to ensure project success.
upvoted 5 times
tonybuivannghia
Most Recent 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
C. Revisiting the stakeholder engagement plan, focusing on specific overlooked stakeholders.
upvoted 1 times
Rezaee
6 months, 4 weeks ago
C. Revisiting the stakeholder engagement plan, focusing on specific overlooked stakeholders.
upvoted 1 times
victory108
1 year ago
C. Revisiting the stakeholder engagement plan, focusing on specific overlooked stakeholders
upvoted 1 times
SteAle
1 year, 1 month ago
C. Revisiting the stakeholder engagement plan, focusing on specific overlooked stakeholders
upvoted 1 times
yuliang0903
1 year, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: B
I choose C
upvoted 1 times
PMPStudent
1 year, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: D
I will go with D as well.
upvoted 1 times
PMPStudent
1 year, 8 months ago
I will stay with C
upvoted 1 times
15rajanikanthhotie
1 year, 8 months ago
My thoughts are turning into D
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...