exam questions

Exam PMI-ACP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMI-ACP exam

Exam PMI-ACP topic 1 question 115 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMI-ACP
Question #: 115
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-ACP Questions]

While struggling to take ownership of delivery, an agile team fails to keep up with its sprint commitments.
What should the agile coach do?

• A. Work with the sponsor to develop team expectations
  • B. Provide the customer with a list of deliverables and obtain agreement
  • C. Encourage the team to more frequently interact with all stakeholders
  • D. Work on finishing upfront product design rather than comprehensive documentation
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
thewalker
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Selected Answer: C
C. Encourage the team to more frequently interact with all stakeholders Frequent interaction with stakeholders can help the team better understand the priorities, expectations, and feedback, which can improve their ability to take ownership of the delivery and keep up with sprint commitments. This approach fosters collaboration and ensures that the team is aligned with stakeholder needs, helping them to meet their goals more effectively.
upvoted 1 times
janojano
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
I think it's very unclear how any of the given options would directly affect the Team's ability to complete their Sprints and meet their commitments. The Team is overestimating and overloading the Sprints. For C., I do not see how interacting with stakeholders would help the Team complete their committed work. For A., this is an option, still not quite to the point but with expectation setting the Team could move into greater alignment. Honestly, the problem set and answers are too broad.
upvoted 1 times
janojano
8 months ago
I don't think the issue is a lack of stakeholder engagement. As I see it, the Team is unable to keep up with delivery and commitments. Therefore, expectations would need to be set. I vote for A.
upvoted 1 times
Petrevski
1 year, 4 months ago
There lack of sense - who is struggling to whom? If the issue is: - sponsor's resistance - the correct answer would be A - team collaboration with the sponsor - the correct answer would be C Anyway - more logical is C than A, since the team fails to keep up the sprint commitments.
upvoted 1 times
Minhha3
1 year, 5 months ago
Vote C
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 7 months ago
I am staying with C.
upvoted 1 times
Eli8
2 years, 1 month ago
What the team is struggling with is a mystery. But it is a fact that the team is in face of the difficulty on delivery as they commited. We don't know whether the problem is caused by (D) product design or (C) stakeholders. (B) is not Agile for a list and agreement, Hence (A) becomes the better answer. Team expectations are what you anticipate and expect from your team. (A) shields the team from the impact of high team expectations of the sponser
upvoted 1 times
Eli8
2 years, 1 month ago
What the team is struggling with is a mystery. But it is a fact that the team is in face of the difficulty on delivery as they commited. We don't know whether the problem is caused by (D) product design or (C) stakeholders. (B) is not Agile for a list and agreement, Hence (A) becomes the better answer. Team expectations are what you anticipate and expect from your team. (A) shields the team from the effect of team expectations of the sponser
upvoted 1 times
Eli8
2 years, 1 month ago
What the team is struggling with is a mystery. But it is a fact that the team is in face of the difficulty on delivery as they commited. We don't know whether the problem is caused by (D) product design or (C) stakeholders. (B) is not Agile for a list and agreement, Hence (A) becomes the better answer. Team expectations are what you anticipate and expect from your team. (A) lows down the team expectations of the sponser
upvoted 1 times
cozyhead
2 years, 1 month ago
The answer is C
upvoted 1 times
richck102
2 years, 1 month ago
C sure
upvoted 1 times
thuha1704
2 years, 6 months ago
I choose C
upvoted 1 times
HTTPS
3 years, 3 months ago
I would go for C.
upvoted 1 times
VijayKrish
3 years, 8 months ago
Individuals & Interactions over Process & Tools - So I think the Answer is C.
upvoted 1 times
Mokel
3 years, 10 months ago
B & D does not have anything to do with the issue. C makes more sense than A as the Team should get a vision to be able to take ownership of the delivery
upvoted 1 times
srv3
3 years, 9 months ago
I'm not english-native speaker and "struggle to do something" confused me. But correct translation is "Team working very hard to take ownership of delivery, but ..." It this case Scrum Master don't need to push team even more to take ownership. SM has to shield team from negative effect of failing the iteration. So A. seems to be correct answer.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...