exam questions

Exam PMI-ACP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMI-ACP exam

Exam PMI-ACP topic 1 question 112 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMI-ACP
Question #: 112
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-ACP Questions]

The agile team disagrees with the business stakeholders on completing some epics.
What could help eliminate misunderstandings?

• A. Agree on requirements with all stakeholders
  • B. Begin planning every four iterations
  • C. Consider previous sprint demo feedback when planning the next sprint
  • D. Include the reasons for the project in the contract
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
snow5
Highly Voted 3 years, 10 months ago
A is the right answer. keeping stakeholders engaged is to involve them in the grooming and prioritization of the product’s backlog. The end result of this is that stakeholders are aware of what is going into the product and they have a voice as to the value that goes into the product.
upvoted 5 times
thewalker
Most Recent 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Selected Answer: A
A. Agree on requirements with all stakeholders To eliminate misunderstandings, it's crucial to have a clear agreement on the requirements with all stakeholders. This ensures that both the agile team and the business stakeholders have a shared understanding of what needs to be delivered, reducing the likelihood of disagreements and aligning everyone toward the same goals.
upvoted 1 times
yassoraa88
1 month, 2 weeks ago
i choose A, C is more specific on the sprint feedback but A is about the whole product
upvoted 1 times
janojano
7 months, 2 weeks ago
I choose A. as the best answer, C. would be the runner up. Here's why: considering feedback from the previous demo does not eliminate misunderstandings or agreements around EPICS, which are larger broader product increments that take more than one Sprint to complete. It's important to note that EPICS span many Sprints at times. If there's disagreement, we need to find consensus, therefore A. would be the best fit.
upvoted 3 times
Petrevski
1 year, 4 months ago
Selected Answer: C
C = correct The stakeholders are taking part in the Sprint Review meeting where the team is presenting the demo. Based on that, the team obtains stakeholders' feedback which has to be considered when planning the next sprint. So C automatically is including the A (which is also correct) + this approach can eliminate misunderstandings,
upvoted 2 times
Minhha3
1 year, 5 months ago
Vote C
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 7 months ago
Selected Answer: C
C is correct.
upvoted 1 times
richck102
2 years, 2 months ago
C sure
upvoted 1 times
JackNguyenvn
2 years, 5 months ago
The answer is C
upvoted 2 times
thuha1704
2 years, 6 months ago
I choose C
upvoted 1 times
HTTPS
3 years, 3 months ago
I would go for C.
upvoted 2 times
srv3
3 years, 8 months ago
I'm not sure but between A. and C. I would select C. A. Agree on requirements with all stakeholders > product owner is unlikly to agree about all requirements with ALL stakeholders. Agreement about requirements is not equal to engaging. C. Consider previous sprint demo feedback when planning the next sprint > sprint review output is the valuable input for the next planning meeting.
upvoted 3 times
GPena
3 years, 10 months ago
I think, it should A. You make WA to avoid missunderstanding
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...