exam questions

Exam PMI-ACP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMI-ACP exam

Exam PMI-ACP topic 1 question 165 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMI-ACP
Question #: 165
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-ACP Questions]

After three iterations, it is identified that a project's underlying security structure architecture is unstable. While there is a technical solution, all work to date is flawed. This will impact several future business service offerings.
What should the product owner do to resolve this?

• A. Ask the development team to address the issue since it is in their domain
  • B. Review the project's risk matrix, and follow the steps outlined in the risk mitigation plan
  • C. Meet with the team and stakeholders to address rework and rewrite stories as needed
  • D. Cancel the current sprint, and meet with stakeholders to reassess the project's validity
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
HTTPS
Highly Voted 3 years, 3 months ago
C - Correct ---------- B - Incorrect and Invalid - This is a predictive tool and the situation is in an agile environment. ---------- A - Incorrect but Valid - This would be correct if not for the following sentence in the question: “This will impact several future business service offerings.” Because this would affect the business side of the product, the product owner and relevant stakeholders should be involved. ---------- D - Incorrect but Valid - It is too soon to decide to cancel the sprint with preliminary data. After collaborating with the team and relevant stakeholders and decomposing the impact and magnitude of the problem, then it would be appropriate to cancel the sprint.
upvoted 7 times
tsangckl
Highly Voted 3 years, 11 months ago
My answer is C, there have no risk matrix in Agile.
upvoted 5 times
thewalker
Most Recent 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Selected Answer: C
Collaboration and Communication: Meeting with the team and stakeholders fosters open communication and collaboration, which is essential for addressing the underlying security issues. Rework and Rewrite Stories: By rewriting stories, the team can ensure that the new work aligns with the corrected security architecture, preventing future issues. Stakeholder Involvement: Involving stakeholders in the discussion ensures that their concerns and requirements are addressed, and they are kept informed about the project's status and necessary changes. Risk Mitigation: This approach allows the team to reassess and mitigate risks associated with the unstable security structure, ensuring a more robust and secure solution moving forward.
upvoted 1 times
janojano
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
This is tricky, I lean towards D, although C is a probable right answer too. If all work up to date is flawed, there is no point on continuing a Sprint for what is to be flawed work.
upvoted 1 times
Petrevski
1 year, 4 months ago
C = correct. This is the very first step that needs to be conducted. A = nog best option. B = Individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Also, this issue was not predicted (as per the description) D = can do that, but later (if needed)
upvoted 2 times
Minhha3
1 year, 5 months ago
Vote C
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 7 months ago
C is better.
upvoted 1 times
richck102
2 years, 2 months ago
i vote C
upvoted 1 times
thuha1704
2 years, 6 months ago
C is my answer
upvoted 2 times
Azurance
3 years, 2 months ago
My answer is D. If all the work to date is flawed, then the ongoing SPRINT needs to be stopped. And the project needs to be reassessed from the very first. It's not about rewriting stories, Stories should be the same as it contributes to project VISION. So I will go with D not C.
upvoted 3 times
Bakayalo
3 years, 4 months ago
C is there correct ones mentioned all up todate deliveries are flaw. Hence rewrite of story is needed
upvoted 4 times
GPena
3 years, 10 months ago
D is the answer, everything need to be re-evaluated
upvoted 2 times
GPena
3 years, 8 months ago
No, it is better C
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...