exam questions

Exam PMI-ACP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMI-ACP exam

Exam PMI-ACP topic 1 question 103 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMI-ACP
Question #: 103
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-ACP Questions]

An agile team notices that the same problems continue to occur during multiple iterations. Several team members have suggestions to fix the problem.
What is the proper agile approach to handle this?

• A. Hold frequent retrospectives and share the responsibility for making changes
  • B. Understand that this is the nature of innovative business and strive to work harder
  • C. Collect team member feedback and discuss them privately with the product owner
  • D. Conduct a team-building exercise to increase trust among the team members
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Polar_Bear
Highly Voted 3 years, 12 months ago
The PO doesn't have a roles in this. The answer should be A.
upvoted 10 times
hadecrown
3 years, 5 months ago
Did you consider the “sharing of responsibilities” is not agile?
upvoted 1 times
qwertypassword
Highly Voted 3 years, 11 months ago
A should be correct.
upvoted 5 times
thewalker
Most Recent 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Selected Answer: A
Frequent Retrospectives: Regular retrospectives provide a structured opportunity for the team to reflect on their processes, identify issues, and discuss potential improvements. This continuous feedback loop is essential for iterative improvement. Shared Responsibility: Involving the entire team in identifying and implementing changes ensures that everyone is committed to the improvement process. It fosters a sense of ownership and accountability among team members. Problem Solving: Retrospectives encourage open discussion and collective problem-solving, allowing the team to leverage diverse perspectives and expertise to address recurring issues effectively.
upvoted 1 times
thewalker
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Continuous Improvement: This approach aligns with the agile principle of continuous improvement, where the team regularly evaluates their performance and makes necessary adjustments to enhance productivity and quality. Team Collaboration: Sharing responsibility for changes promotes collaboration and strengthens team dynamics, leading to a more cohesive and effective team.
upvoted 1 times
Petrevski
1 year, 5 months ago
A = correct
upvoted 1 times
Minhha3
1 year, 5 months ago
Vote A
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 7 months ago
Changing my answer from D to A.
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 7 months ago
Selected Answer: D
I am going with D. Several team members have a suggestion for the fix? This only means that people don't feel safe and neither do they have the courage to speak up. Trust is missing from the team.
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 7 months ago
Changing my answer from D to A.
upvoted 1 times
richck102
2 years, 2 months ago
i vote A
upvoted 2 times
NguyenAPT
2 years, 5 months ago
agree with C. "same problems continue to occur during multiple iterations" that mean these previous retrospectives cannot solve problem, maybe they need add more external resource
upvoted 1 times
JackNguyenvn
2 years, 5 months ago
A is correct
upvoted 2 times
thuha1704
2 years, 6 months ago
A is correct
upvoted 1 times
STW
3 years, 3 months ago
A includes "share the responsibility for making changes", in my opinion, the answer should be A.
upvoted 4 times
iratsi
3 years, 3 months ago
A. Team knows what the problem is, have tracked it for several iterations. So A is not a solution. B. nature of innovative business is not to ignore lastig problem. C. Privately why? Where is transparency then? Wgere is team spirit? D. Team spirit is lacking here. They need team-building. D is best out of these answers.
upvoted 1 times
Bakayalo
3 years, 3 months ago
If team spirit is lacking they won’t come out solution to fix the needful
upvoted 2 times
snow5
3 years, 10 months ago
Using the eliminating answers process, only A is applicable.
upvoted 4 times
tsangckl
3 years, 11 months ago
My answer is A
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...