exam questions

Exam PMI-ACP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMI-ACP exam

Exam PMI-ACP topic 1 question 138 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMI-ACP
Question #: 138
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-ACP Questions]

An agile team provides feedback that user stories include insufficient details to understand the requirements.
What should the agile practitioner do?

• A. Coach the product owner to update only the acceptance criteria
  • B. Instruct the agile team to fix the user stories during the next retrospective
  • C. Facilitate a user story workshop with the agile team
  • D. Inform the product owner's manager that the work items provide insufficient details
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
thewalker
3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
The most effective approach in this situation would be to facilitate a user story workshop with the agile team (Option C). This allows the team to collaboratively refine and improve the user stories, ensuring that they are clear and detailed enough to understand the requirements. Here’s why this option is beneficial: Collaborative Effort: Engages both the product owner and the agile team in the process, fostering better communication and understanding. Comprehensive Refinement: Helps identify gaps and ambiguities in the user stories, leading to more complete and actionable requirements. Skill Development: Provides an opportunity for the team to learn and improve their skills in writing effective user stories.
upvoted 1 times
PuranDom
1 month ago
Option C should be correct. remaining small portion of Option-B, let me vote C. In my opinion, the B has a description of "at Retrospective meeting", this is a reason why incorrect.
upvoted 1 times
chlaithem
8 months, 1 week ago
A. Coaching product owner: While coaching the product owner to update acceptance criteria is helpful, it might not address broader story details and doesn't involve the team directly, risking misalignment. B. Fixing stories during retrospective: Retrospectives focus on learning and process improvement, not reworking individual stories. This approach might delay development and doesn't offer a dedicated space for detailed clarification. C. Informing product owner's manager: Escalating directly to the manager bypasses the team and the product owner, potentially creating tension and not encouraging collaborative problem-solving.
upvoted 1 times
Petrevski
1 year, 4 months ago
Selected Answer: B
C = correct
upvoted 1 times
Troplev
1 year, 5 months ago
Vote C
upvoted 1 times
Minhha3
1 year, 5 months ago
Vote C
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 7 months ago
C is correct. This was an easy one
upvoted 1 times
richck102
2 years, 2 months ago
i vote C
upvoted 1 times
JackNguyenvn
2 years, 5 months ago
I choose C
upvoted 2 times
yinhx2021
3 years, 2 months ago
Absolutely agree with C
upvoted 2 times
Dsugandhi
3 years, 3 months ago
C - Servant Leader - Remove impediments
upvoted 2 times
snow5
3 years, 10 months ago
C is the right answer
upvoted 1 times
GPena
3 years, 10 months ago
Retrospectives are not for that puerposes. C is the answer
upvoted 1 times
mikyngure
3 years, 10 months ago
C is correct
upvoted 1 times
tsangckl
3 years, 11 months ago
I pick C
upvoted 1 times
Sas2020
4 years ago
Option should be C.
upvoted 3 times
vikasmd
4 years, 1 month ago
The retrospective is to review what went well etc.. not to fix the user story. I think the answer is incorrect
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...