exam questions

Exam PMI-ACP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMI-ACP exam

Exam PMI-ACP topic 1 question 28 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMI-ACP
Question #: 28
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-ACP Questions]

An organization initiates a pilot project to introduce agile methodology for the successful delivery of projects.
What should the project manager do to share this project's knowledge and learning with wider organizational business groups?

• A. Invite people from across the organization to attend daily stand ups
  • B. Invite people from across the organization to attend retrospectives
  • C. Invite people from across the organization to attend the release meeting and project retrospectives
  • D. Regularly meet with people across the organization to share the project's lessons learned and best practices
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
zvasanth3
Highly Voted 4 years, 1 month ago
my choice is D
upvoted 9 times
zvasanth3
4 years, 1 month ago
The Sprint Retrospective is an opportunity for the Scrum Team to inspect itself and create a plan for improvements to be enacted during the next Sprint. - Retrospective should not be used for any other purposes
upvoted 5 times
ELTIGANI
Most Recent 2 months ago
Selected Answer: D
It is D by exclusion of A, B & C.
upvoted 1 times
engrbrain
6 months, 4 weeks ago
I think the Answer is C. Don't Confuse Project Retrospective with Sprint Retrospective
upvoted 1 times
Nervys
9 months ago
D for sure
upvoted 1 times
Imrangoshi
1 year ago
D is the Correct Answer
upvoted 1 times
NorWEED
1 year, 2 months ago
GPT4 Says C
upvoted 1 times
NorWEED
1 year, 2 months ago
Ignore this or delete. I meant this for another question.
upvoted 1 times
Agile_Dario_Conde
1 year, 3 months ago
Correct answer is D becaus the retrospective is not for people outside of the scrum team.
upvoted 1 times
Raksim
1 year, 4 months ago
The release meeting and project retrospectives are good opportunities to share knowledge and learning with wider organizational business groups. Inviting people from across the organization to attend these meetings can help to disseminate knowledge, identify areas of improvement, and foster a culture of continuous improvement across the organization. Additionally, regular meetings with stakeholders to share lessons learned and best practices can help to create a more agile-friendly culture in the organization.
upvoted 1 times
Troplev
1 year, 5 months ago
D for sure!
upvoted 1 times
Petrevski
1 year, 5 months ago
D - correct A, B, C - wrong. Dailys and Retrospectives are intended only for the team, not the stakeholders.
upvoted 1 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: C
I am confused between C & D. They both sound right. I believe C is a better option. You cannot really go and convince people by just words or lessons learned, they need to some proof/evidence that Agile works. The best proof/evidence is the release and project retrospectives. The other benefit of inviting other people from the organization is that you don't need to go schedule separate meetings with others and repeat the same thing over and over again. Option C is talking about PROJECT retrospectives and not the sprint retrospectives. I would like everyone to know that there are 2 kinds of retrospectives: The first is short at iteration level, which occurs after every sprint, and the second is long at project or release level. The main purpose for the second one is to extend beyond the core sprint team in order to improve the organization. Please see the link below: https://www.intelliware.com/agile-retrospectives/#:~:text=They%27re%20an%20integral%20part,and%20adjusts%20its%20behavior%20accordingly.
upvoted 2 times
InvisibleBeing
1 year, 8 months ago
I am confused. D also sounds right.
upvoted 1 times
1 year, 8 months ago
D is the most (as retrospective & daily standup are excluded).
upvoted 1 times
richck102
2 years, 2 months ago
D sure
upvoted 1 times
Elli_Low1990
2 years, 6 months ago
both daily stand-ups and retrospectives are a safe environment for team members to speak, should not allow outsiders to interrupt. hence only D is correct
upvoted 1 times
tpkhoa
2 years, 11 months ago
D is the correct one.
upvoted 1 times
HTTPS
3 years, 3 months ago
I would go for D.
upvoted 1 times
Binki
3 years, 11 months ago
Who Shouldn’t Be Attending the Sprint Retrospective: The meeting should be a “safe place” where the Scrum team discusses their recent sprint and the improvements they are going to implement on the next one. According to The Disciplined Agile Framework, the “safe place” is affected by the presence of people with positional authority, potential agendas or other implicit impact. Having outsiders as guests at the retrospective will definitely change the dynamics. However, it is the decision of the team if they will allow outsiders in their sprint retrospectives. https://funretro.io/blog/who-should-and-should-not-be-included-in-a-sprint-retrospective/
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...