exam questions

Exam PMP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMP exam

Exam PMP topic 1 question 945 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMP
Question #: 945
Topic #: 1
[All PMP Questions]

An organization is using a hybrid delivery approach for a complex project. In the iteration review, a subject matter expert (SME) informed the team that new legislation will be published in a few months.

What should the project manager do?

• A. Ask the SME to provide details after the retrospective.
  • B. Discuss the change in the next sprint planning.
  • C. Discuss the change in the next release planning.
  • D. Ask the SME to provide details in the next daily standup.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Kim222
1 month, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: C
The answer is C. Sprint planning is done by the PO.
upvoted 1 times
Kim222
4 weeks ago
i'm sorry. this is B
upvoted 1 times
517f9da
4 months, 1 week ago
C. Discuss the change in the next release planning. Explanation: Discussing the change in the next release planning allows the team to consider the new legislation's impact on the project and adjust the plan accordingly. This approach ensures that the team can incorporate the necessary changes in a structured manner, aligning with the hybrid delivery approach.
upvoted 3 times
[Removed]
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
I don't know if this new legislation effect my project, so I would need more information please before I can change anything.
upvoted 2 times
Trytrio
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: B
n a hybrid approach, especially in Agile frameworks, changes and new information are often addressed during the planning sessions for the next iteration or sprint. Sprint planning is indeed a suitable forum for discussing and incorporating new information, including changes such as the new legislation mentioned in the scenario.
upvoted 4 times
Victory007
8 months, 1 week ago
Release planning is a longer-term planning process that takes into account factors that may impact the project over a series of iterations or sprints, such as new legislation. This allows the team to anticipate changes and adjust their plans accordingly. It’s important to discuss such significant changes in an appropriate forum where strategic decisions can be made. Remember, effective project management involves proactive planning and the ability to adapt to new informatio
upvoted 4 times
Abdelmonm
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: B
In a hybrid approach, particularly in agile frameworks, changes and new information are often addressed in the planning sessions for the next iteration or sprint. Sprint planning is a suitable forum to discuss and incorporate new information into the project plan.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...