exam questions

Exam PMI-ACP All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PMI-ACP exam

Exam PMI-ACP topic 1 question 303 discussion

Actual exam question from PMI's PMI-ACP
Question #: 303
Topic #: 1
[All PMI-ACP Questions]

A key stakeholder feels they do not understand the project at a comprehensive level. What should the agile practitioner do?

• A. Send daily status emails to let stakeholders know what progress is being made.
  • B. Invite stakeholders to attend daily Scrum meetings to get feedback.
  • C. Share information via interactive methods such as a brainstorming session.
  • D. Build the feature backlog and then solicit stakeholder feedback.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
thewalker
1 week, 5 days ago
Selected Answer: C
Interactive methods like brainstorming sessions are effective in engaging stakeholders, allowing them to fully understand the project while providing their input. This fosters better collaboration, deeper comprehension, and ensures their concerns are addressed. Agile emphasizes face-to-face communication and interaction, making this the most suitable option for aligning the stakeholder’s understanding. Other options are less suitable because: A: Sending daily status emails may provide information but lacks interactivity and may not help the stakeholder truly understand the project. B: While inviting stakeholders to daily Scrum meetings might provide insights, it could overwhelm them without a more comprehensive discussion about the overall project. D: Building the feature backlog first before soliciting feedback can lead to disengagement or missed opportunities for understanding stakeholders' expectations from the beginning.
upvoted 1 times
yassoraa88
1 month, 1 week ago
C is correct, stakeholder will not benefit from attending daily scrum meetings which are more technical
upvoted 1 times
Nervys
10 months, 1 week ago
I believe it's C
upvoted 2 times
Petrevski
1 year ago
I think none of the offered options are valid. Maybe C is the only "logical" option if I had to choose, but it doesn't seem correct in my opinion. A - not an Agile approach B - Daily Scrum is intended only for the team C - Iterative brainstorming session as a method for sharing information? I don't think so. The Sprint Review meeting is excellent for aging stakeholders' feedback. D - It is not an option, at all
upvoted 3 times
Nhuho
1 year, 1 month ago
i think joining daily meeting cannot provide the whole picture. I suggest C
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...