exam questions

Exam PCNSA All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PCNSA exam

Exam PCNSA topic 1 question 54 discussion

Actual exam question from Palo Alto Networks's PCNSA
Question #: 54
Topic #: 1
[All PCNSA Questions]

Which update option is not available to administrators?

• A. New Spyware Notifications
  • B. New URLs
  • C. New Application Signatures
  • D. New Malicious Domains
  • E. New Antivirus Signatures
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
OhEmGee
Highly Voted 1 year, 8 months ago
Threat Prevention subscription takes care of everything except URLs. PA used to provide option of updating URL DB but its no more available. Now URL filtering works more like look ups. https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/11-0/pan-os-upgrade/software-and-content-updates/dynamic-content-updates So, the answer is certainly B.
upvoted 7 times
error_909
Most Recent 2 years, 6 months ago
Selected Answer: B
All are correct except B. Option A is done by configuring Wildfire to send an alert when something new is discovered
upvoted 1 times
ToadRobertson2
2 years, 11 months ago
I believe this refers to when you go to Device and Dynamic Updates. You can't update the URL list from here as it automatically connects to PAN-DB to check the URL before blocking or allowing. You can update AV and App-ID signatures from there. I don't think you can update malicious domains from there, I can't remember from memory
upvoted 2 times
Kane002
2 years, 11 months ago
Odd question, but I believe the answer is A. New URLs and domains can be updated via EDLs, new application signatures via content updates, new AV signatures via a threat update, but no "Spyware notifications". The AS updates would be "spyware signatures", iirc.
upvoted 3 times
Whiskey20
3 years, 1 month ago
Does anyone know what this is relating to ?
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...