exam questions

Exam AZ-900 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AZ-900 exam

Exam AZ-900 topic 1 question 173 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-900
Question #: 173
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-900 Questions]

You have an on-premises application that sends email notifications automatically based on a rule.
You plan to migrate the application to Azure.
You need to recommend a serverless computing solution for the application.
What should you include in the recommendation?

• A. a web app
  • B. a server image in Azure Marketplace
  • C. a logic app
  • D. an API app
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
ultraOriginalVillain
Highly Voted 4 years, 5 months ago
haha logic app is the only one I didn't know anything about, but seeing the 3 options I knew none of them are suitable for this. So I ended guessing this right :) B - it's a server, you need a serverless solution D - API, no! you need to migrate the whole app A - web app, no, NO because web requires a server. The web is nothing but a huge WAN composed of many, many LANs. C - Whereas logic apps at least tells no conflicting information and implies you can migrate the whole app to it. Also the word "logic" refers to the email app sending emails "based on one rule". So I imagine it is done automatically, or 'logically'. Hence they are requiring a ServerLESS solution!
upvoted 208 times
Piiri565
4 years, 1 month ago
very good explanation
upvoted 4 times
redfrog1668
3 years, 11 months ago
Your logic is good.
upvoted 5 times
shubh120
3 years, 11 months ago
superb logic, totally agreed
upvoted 5 times
vacilios
1 year, 8 months ago
That's right.
upvoted 1 times
NIk2020
Highly Voted 4 years, 3 months ago
Answer : C Explanation: Azure Logic Apps is a cloud service that helps you schedule, automate, and orchestrate tasks, business processes, and workflows when you need to integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations. Logic Apps simplifies how you design and build scalable solutions for app integration, data integration, system integration, enterprise application integration (EAI), and business-to-business (B2B) communication, whether in the cloud, on premises, or both. For example, here are just a few workloads you can automate with logic apps: -> Process and route orders across on-premises systems and cloud services. -> Send email notifications with Office 365 when events happen in various systems, apps, and services. -> Move uploaded files from an SFTP or FTP server to Azure Storage. -> Monitor tweets for a specific subject, analyze the sentiment, and create alerts or tasks for items that need review. References: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-overview
upvoted 24 times
jems023
Most Recent 1 year, 5 months ago
Serverless = Logic apps
upvoted 3 times
vacilios
1 year, 8 months ago
That's right.
upvoted 1 times
buiducvu
1 year, 9 months ago
Selected Answer: C
Azure Logic Apps is a cloud service that helps you schedule, automate, and orchestrate tasks, business processes, and workflows when you need to integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations
upvoted 1 times
Billy235
2 years ago
This is no longer part of exam after syllabus refresh in May 2022?
upvoted 4 times
runnergeek
2 years, 1 month ago
Answer : Logic APP (C)
upvoted 1 times
Pa1theAchiever
2 years, 3 months ago
logic App
upvoted 1 times
Andre369
2 years, 4 months ago
Look in the question application then select Logic app
upvoted 2 times
JKRowlings
2 years, 5 months ago
Correct Answer is Azure Logic App.
upvoted 2 times
JimRaynorSC2
2 years, 5 months ago
honestlt am somehow confused. In reality if i will deploy a new app in Logic App i should refactor my app... but if i should find a solution without refactoring maybe an API should be enought
upvoted 1 times
csboy
2 years, 6 months ago
on exam March 30, 2022
upvoted 1 times
nex_az900
2 years, 6 months ago
keyword: serverless > Azure Logic Apps
upvoted 2 times
Anil7177
2 years, 6 months ago
Got this on 3/13/2022
upvoted 2 times
MS_Learner
2 years, 7 months ago
Got Feb 10, 2022
upvoted 3 times
DemekeAd
2 years, 8 months ago
It is is a cloud-based platform for creating and running automated workflows that integrate your apps, data, services, and systems. With this platform, you can quickly develop highly scalable integration solutions for your enterprise and business-to-business (B2B) scenarios.
upvoted 2 times
Mouhammad1
2 years, 10 months ago
Serveless computing logic app
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...