exam questions

Exam AZ-104 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AZ-104 exam

Exam AZ-104 topic 2 question 63 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 63
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that contains an Azure Log Analytics workspace named Workspace1.

You need to view the error events from a table named Event.

Which query should you run in Workspace1?

• A. select * from Event where EventType == "error"
  • B. Event | search "error"
  • C. Event | where EventType is "error"
  • D. Get-Event Event | where {$_.EventType == "error"}
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
TheB
Highly Voted 1 year, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: B
Correct answer is B other correct answer option can come in the following form: Search in (Event) "Error" Event | where eventType = "Error"
upvoted 14 times
lebeyic620
6 months, 1 week ago
Shouldn't the last one have double 'equal to'?
upvoted 4 times
MCLC2021
Highly Voted 5 months ago
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-explorer/kusto/query/search-operator https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-explorer/kusto/query/kql-quick-reference Use the | (pipe) operator to separate multiple commands. Use the let keyword to create variables. Use the where keyword to filter results. Use the project keyword to select specific columns. Use the summarize keyword to group and aggregate data. The syntax is: Table_name | search "search term" Note: There are several versions of this question in the exam. The question has three possible correct answers: 1. search in (Event) "error" 2. Event | search "error" 3. Event | where EventType == "error"
upvoted 5 times
SeMo0o0o0o
Most Recent 1 month ago
B is corerct
upvoted 1 times
jecampos2
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Correct answer is B
upvoted 1 times
Studyingengineer
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Will be doing exam next week. If this question isn't in my exam i sue Examtopics :P
upvoted 4 times
pinyonet
12 months ago
Correct answer is B There are several versions of this question in the exam. The question has three possible correct answers: 1. search in (Event) "error" 2. Event | search "error" 3. Event | where EventType == "error"
upvoted 1 times
ST5V5N
1 year, 1 month ago
Its A https://www.google.com/search?q=select+*+from+Event+where+EventType+%3D%3D+%22error%22&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB1039GB1039&oq=select+*+from+Event+where+EventType+%3D%3D+%22error%22&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i10i160l4.766j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
upvoted 1 times
Athul07
1 year, 4 months ago
To view the error events from the "Event" table in Azure Log Analytics workspace "Workspace1," you should run the following query: A. select * from Event where EventType == "error" This query selects all records from the "Event" table where the EventType is equal to "error," allowing you to filter and view only the error events. Note: Option B is not a valid Log Analytics query syntax, and options C and D use incorrect syntax for Log Analytics queries.
upvoted 2 times
Afsan
1 year, 9 months ago
Event | search "error"
upvoted 2 times
ccemyilmazz
1 year, 9 months ago
Both B & C are OK, other possibilities are: 1) Event | search "Error" 2) Event | where eventType = "Error" 3) Search in (Event) "Error"
upvoted 3 times
ccemyilmazz
1 year, 9 months ago
BTW, I just saw that "C" is NOT OK, My mistake
upvoted 2 times
khaled_razouk
1 year, 9 months ago
B. Event | search "error"
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...