View all questions & answers for the SC-900 exam

Exam SC-900 topic 1 question 157 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's SC-900
Question #: 157
Topic #: 1
[All SC-900 Questions]

HOTSPOT
-

Select the answer that correctly completes the sentence.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
MoneyStacking
Highly Voted 1 year, 8 months ago
We made it, good luck guys!
upvoted 16 times
ETU69
Highly Voted 1 year, 9 months ago
Correct
upvoted 6 times
zellck
Most Recent 1 year, 5 months ago
"Compliance score" is the answer. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/compliance/compliance-manager?view=o365-worldwide#understanding-your-compliance-score Compliance Manager awards you points for completing improvement actions taken to comply with a regulation, standard, or policy, and combines those points into an overall compliance score. Each action has a different impact on your score depending on the potential risks involved. Your compliance score can help prioritize which action to focus on to improve your overall compliance posture. Compliance Manager gives you an initial score based on the Microsoft 365 data protection baseline. This baseline is a set of controls that includes key regulations and standards for data protection and general data governance.
upvoted 4 times
zellck
1 year, 5 months ago
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/modules/describe-compliance-management-capabilities-microsoft-365/4-describe-compliance-score Compliance score measures progress in completing recommended improvement actions within controls. The score can help an organization to understand its current compliance posture. It also helps organizations to prioritize actions based on their potential to reduce risk.
upvoted 3 times
Gatorgirl
1 year, 6 months ago
I received an email from the ExamTopics support team last night. They said that there are in fact only 157 questions NOT 161. They are correcting the number of total questions to 157 as it should be. SO.....we all have ALL of the avaiable questions (not missing any). Hope this helps!
upvoted 6 times
Paul_white
1 year, 6 months ago
Thanks, dear, you're a darling. i was worried
upvoted 2 times
YSHUANG
1 year, 6 months ago
where are question 158 to 161 ?
upvoted 3 times
Gatorgirl
1 year, 6 months ago
Did anyone get an answer to this question of why we are missing 4 questions (158-161)? I just sent an email to the ExamTopics Support team. I will post their answer if I get one. Just worried these will be 4 of the questions they will ask!!!
upvoted 1 times
[Removed]
1 year, 7 months ago
"Viewing questions 157-157 out of 161 questions" as of Feb 20, 2023.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...