Exam AZ-900 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AZ-900 exam

Exam AZ-900 topic 1 question 151 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-900
Question #: 151
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-900 Questions]

You need to manage containers.
Which two services can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

• A. Azure Virtual Desktop
  • B. Azure virtual machines
  • C. Azure Functions
  • D. Azure Container Instances
  • E. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: DE 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Ivantheballer
Highly Voted 2 years ago
DE is correct
upvoted 13 times
ahashemi
Highly Voted 1 year, 10 months ago
On exam Dec 9 2022
upvoted 5 times
AKHIL26
Most Recent 2 months ago
Hey guys i gave my exam today i got 856 it was easy 99% of the questions are from examtopics here itself dont worry you can do it i would suggest you to memorize the ans
upvoted 3 times
liya1
5 months, 2 weeks ago
got this on 22nd
upvoted 2 times
dayanandthombare
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Azure Container Instances is a service that allows you to run Docker containers directly on Azure without the need to manage virtual machines. It provides a fast and simple way to run a container in Azure with minimal overhead. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a fully managed Kubernetes container orchestration service that simplifies the deployment and management of containerized applications. It provides a highly available and scalable container hosting environment, with automated updates and patching. Option A is incorrect because Azure Virtual Desktop is a desktop and application virtualization service that runs on the cloud. Option B is incorrect because Azure virtual machines are used to create and manage virtual machines in Azure. Option C is incorrect because Azure Functions is a serverless compute service that allows you to run event-driven code.
upvoted 4 times
SAFM
1 year ago
Selected Answer: DE
D&E; the given answer is correct. This question is a copy of a question within the MS practice tests.
upvoted 1 times
1 year, 3 months ago
D. Azure Container Instances Most Voted E. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Got this question on June 30, 2023
upvoted 2 times
jds0
1 year, 4 months ago
D and E
upvoted 1 times
mladjan96
1 year, 7 months ago
Correct
upvoted 3 times
helpme1
1 year, 7 months ago
D. Azure Container Instances E. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) Azure Container Instances (ACI) provides a fast and simple way to run containers in Azure, without having to manage virtual machines or worry about infrastructure. ACI is a fully managed service that makes it easy to run containers, and you can quickly and easily deploy containers to Azure with a single command. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is a managed Kubernetes service that makes it easy to deploy, manage, and scale containerized applications in Azure. With AKS, you can quickly and easily create and manage a fully-managed Kubernetes cluster in Azure, which provides a scalable and highly available platform for running containers. AKS also integrates with other Azure services to provide a complete solution for managing containers in Azure. Azure Virtual Desktop, Azure virtual machines, and Azure Functions are not services specifically designed for managing containers, although they can be used to run containers as part of a larger solution.
upvoted 5 times
buiducvu
1 year, 9 months ago
D. Azure Container Instances E. Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
upvoted 4 times
st0rmtrooperx
1 year, 10 months ago
I got this one on my exam, 09/12/2022. I scored 910 and answered DE.
upvoted 4 times
JerYnkFan
1 year, 10 months ago
Got this one today and is correct
upvoted 2 times
Gaskonader
1 year, 11 months ago
DE - Got it today (Scored 940)
upvoted 4 times
NamanSinghai
2 years ago
Answer is correct
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...