Exam AZ-900 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AZ-900 exam

Exam AZ-900 topic 1 question 150 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-900
Question #: 150
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-900 Questions]

DRAG DROP -
Match the cloud service models to the appropriate solutions.
To answer, drag the appropriate cloud service model from the column on the left to its solution on the right Each cloud service model may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
NOTE: Each correct match is worth one point.
Select and Place:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
Box 1: Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
Azure Files is a simple, secure, and serverless enterprise-grade cloud file shares.
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a type of cloud computing service that offers essential compute, storage, and networking resources on demand, on a pay-as- you-go basis.
Box 2: Software as a service (SaaS)
Dynamics 365 is a set of interconnected, modular Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and services designed to both transform and enable your core customers, employees, and business activities. It includes Dynamics 365 Finance: use the guided, rules-based chart of accounts and no-code configuration service to simplify regulatory reporting, electronic invoicing, and global payments.
Box 3: Platform as a service (PaaS)
Platform as a service (PaaS) is a complete development and deployment environment in the cloud, with resources that enable you to deliver everything from simple cloud-based apps to sophisticated, cloud-enabled enterprise applications.
Reference:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/what-is-iaas
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/what-is-paas/

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Num
Highly Voted 1 year, 12 months ago
1)PaaS 2) SaaS 3) IaaS
upvoted 25 times
KeanoD
1 year, 11 months ago
3) should be PaaS Not sure about 1).
upvoted 3 times
jrop
1 year, 11 months ago
1) Is IaaS, because you can use a vm for a file system or use Azure Files for a File System, so VM and Azure File are IaaS.
upvoted 4 times
Altheus
1 year, 10 months ago
The question uses the word server. That means it is IAAS.
upvoted 7 times
javito82
1 year, 4 months ago
Is wrong! I think is IIP: 1) IaaS 2) IaaS 3) PaaS - File Server and Account System is IaaS, and 3 I'm sure that is PaaS
upvoted 5 times
javito82
1 year, 4 months ago
Sorry, I think that is III: for custom apps like accounting system is IaaS, and file server needs a virtual machine, will be IaaS too.
upvoted 1 times
Kanatius
1 year, 4 months ago
The given answer is correct! File share is IaaS: look at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/training/azure-fundamentals/intro-to-azure-fundamentals/media/azure-services-6c41a736.png The second one is SaaS because it is a ACCOUNTING (finance) system, not an ACCOUNT (users) system The third is PaaS : A cloud based solution for you deploy your custom app solution (Web Apps)
upvoted 9 times
buiducvu
Highly Voted 1 year, 9 months ago
Correct
upvoted 15 times
vanith
Most Recent 1 year, 3 months ago
It's correct because, 1. IaaS - the cloud-based file server would provide the infrastructure components necessary for file storage and retrieval, such as servers, storage devices, and networking resources. Users would typically have more control and flexibility over the operating system, file system, and software installed on the server. 2. SaaS - the accounting software is provided as a fully managed service over the internet. Users can access the software through a web browser or a client application without the need for local installation or maintenance. 3. PaaS - the cloud provider offers a platform that allows developers to build, deploy, and manage custom applications without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure. This platform typically includes development tools, programming languages, libraries, and frameworks to facilitate the app development process.
upvoted 12 times
semauni
1 year, 4 months ago
I think it's: 1) PaaS 2) SaaS 3) PaaS Don't forget you're allowed to use answers multiple times!
upvoted 2 times
semauni
1 year, 4 months ago
I am, however, doubting myself here for #1 since Azure Storage is generally considered IaaS.
upvoted 2 times
Kanatius
1 year, 4 months ago
File share is IaaS https://learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/training/azure-fundamentals/intro-to-azure-fundamentals/media/azure-services-6c41a736.png
upvoted 1 times
speedyweedy
1 year, 5 months ago
answer is correct, don’t be confused between Azure files which is PaaS and cloud based file server which is IaaS
upvoted 2 times
rafacop
1 year, 5 months ago
1.IaaS 2.SaaS 3.PaaS
upvoted 4 times
ahashemi
1 year, 10 months ago
This was on Dec 9 2022 exam
upvoted 6 times
vlinks
1 year, 11 months ago
Correct = I S P
upvoted 6 times
ArunPrem
1 year, 11 months ago
Given answer and its explanations are corrrect.
upvoted 6 times
K2001
2 years, 1 month ago
Is anyone able to verify that SaaS is the correct answer for the second box? The question does not ask if Dynamics 365 is SaaS, IaaS, or PaaS, it just asks which a "cloud-based accounting system" would be. To my way of thinking, any such cloud based system--other than Microsoft specific services--would be PaaS. Therefore the answer for the second box is either wrong, or the question is deliberately too vague.
upvoted 2 times
Faren
2 years ago
Yeah , SaaS, is deemed correct for the 2nd box, if you think about it, the accounting system is similar to a pre-built like 365. Again once of those where they wanna trick us. All of the best K2001!
upvoted 3 times
Eagrob_11
1 year, 4 months ago
Why would anyone try to trick you, these is a discussion platform, and people are sharing their idea...so be positive.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...