Exam PL-400 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the PL-400 exam

Exam PL-400 topic 6 question 5 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's PL-400
Question #: 5
Topic #: 6
[All PL-400 Questions]

HOTSPOT -
An organization has a custom Assignments entity that guides agent actions. Team leaders for each assignment group must be able to review any changes made to assignment data by their agents.
You have the following JSON segment:

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Hot Area:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
Box 1: Yes -
Delta query lets you query for additions, deletions, or updates to users, by way of a series of delta function calls. Delta query enables you discover changes to users without having to fetch the entire set of users from Microsoft Graph and compare changes.

Box 2: No -

Tracking user changes -
Tracking user changes is a round of one or more GET requests with the delta function. You make a GET request much like the way you list users, except that you include the following:
The delta function.
A state token (deltaToken or skipToken) from the previous GET delta function call.
Delta tokens are only valid for a specific period before the client application needs to run a full synchronization again. For directory objects (application, administrativeUnit, directoryObject, directoryRole, group, orgContact, oauth2permissiongrant, servicePrincipal, and user), the limit is 7 days.

Box 3: No -
There is limited support for $filter:
The only supported $filter expression is for tracking changes on a specific object: $filter=id+eq+{value}.

Box 4: Yes -
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/user-delta

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Big_PP
Highly Voted 3 years, 3 months ago
Is this one alright?
upvoted 7 times
Net_IT
Most Recent 1 year ago
Anyone can provide a link on which they base these answers?
upvoted 1 times
shibax
2 years, 9 months ago
correct?
upvoted 1 times
DavidPPF
2 years, 11 months ago
YES YES NO YES
upvoted 3 times
MarlyB
2 years, 9 months ago
Why do you think that?
upvoted 1 times
Hendrikdb
2 years, 12 months ago
Corect
upvoted 4 times
btc3100
3 years, 1 month ago
I don't think the token is valid. It should not contain %3o.
upvoted 3 times
fayeje1956
2 years, 7 months ago
I had it on my exam the other day and it's actually %3a and not %3o. After decoding the token will be 652832!07/20/2020 17:21:13 and therefore it is valid. So my answers were YNNY
upvoted 7 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...