Exam AZ-900 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AZ-900 exam

Exam AZ-900 topic 1 question 130 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-900
Question #: 130
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-900 Questions]

HOTSPOT -
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Hot Area:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/enterprise-users/groups-dynamic-membership https://petri.com/understanding-hybrid-azure-active-directory-join

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
nawer
Highly Voted 2 years, 8 months ago
today I passed 1000/1000. I had it, and I have chosen Y N Y
upvoted 124 times
8cdcc08
1 month, 2 weeks ago
skip him
upvoted 1 times
gabrisiq
2 years, 3 months ago
liarrr
upvoted 46 times
Ajay_J
1 year, 1 month ago
This guy is misleading, ignore him
upvoted 16 times
Net_IT
1 year, 8 months ago
Why doe I feel like this guy was trolling XD
upvoted 38 times
nailedIT
1 year, 2 months ago
What's the purpose of people coming here to a question on page 91239184 saying that they passed with a *brilliant score* and answered the same as suggested by ExamTopics, even when the provided answer is clearly wrong to the majors... Never trust these guys
upvoted 17 times
nailedIT
1 year, 2 months ago
This apply for those that do not explain their choices and just repeat the provided answer. Useless.
upvoted 4 times
semauni
1 year, 4 months ago
I know, but we all need hope!
upvoted 5 times
petebear55
1 year, 3 months ago
:) .....
upvoted 2 times
dayanandthombare
Highly Voted 11 months, 3 weeks ago
To use Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) credentials to sign in to a computer that runs Windows 10, the computer must be joined to Azure AD. Yes, this statement is true. To use Azure AD credentials to sign in to a computer that runs Windows 10, the computer must be joined to Azure AD. Users in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) are organized by using resource groups. No, this statement is incorrect. Users in Azure AD is organized by using directories, domains, and organizational units (OUs). Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) groups support dynamic membership rules. Yes, this statement is true. Azure AD groups support dynamic membership rules that allow you to add or remove members based on user or device attributes.
upvoted 22 times
anesstro90
Most Recent 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Lot of this questions needs to change, i had this exame, and everything is now Entra ID and Windows 11.
upvoted 1 times
e3ddceb
3 months ago
Yes,No,Yes 1. Yes: To use Azure AD credentials to sign in to a computer that runs Windows 10, the computer must be joined to Azure AD. This is known as Azure AD Join and it is a process that registers a device in the directory. 2. No: Users in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) are not organized using resource groups. Resource groups are a feature of Azure Resource Manager and are used to manage and organize Azure resources, not Azure AD users. Users in Azure AD are organized into groups for easier management and role assignment. 3. Yes: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) groups do support dynamic membership rules. Dynamic membership allows for the automatic addition or removal of users from a group based on user attributes. For example, you could create a rule that automatically adds all users with a specific job title to a group.
upvoted 3 times
ConnerDadley
6 months, 2 weeks ago
updated link for 3) https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/users/groups-dynamic-membership
upvoted 1 times
SR1991
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I will go with N, N, Y. The first part of the anwser is true, but the second not. It states that it MUST be joined to Azure AD. That is not correct. You also have BYOD and uou can register your device. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/devices/concept-device-registration
upvoted 3 times
Noble_Fart
1 year, 2 months ago
I'm convinced that idiots write these tests. In a hybrid environment with Azure AD Connect, the computer can be domain joined to on-prem AD but needs to be "registered" with Azure AD. If that's the level of nuance that they're looking to test for on these exams, then they shouldn't be surprised that everyone is on sites like this.
upvoted 9 times
zimzimzimma
1 year, 1 month ago
"If that's the level of nuance that they're looking to test for on these exams" It is. But yeah, 'fundamentals'
upvoted 5 times
Pinha
1 year, 9 months ago
To use Azure AD credentials to sign in to a computer that runs Windows 10, the computer must be joined to Azure AD. This process, called "Azure AD join," associates the computer with your organization's Azure AD tenant and allows you to use your Azure AD credentials to sign in to the computer. Once the computer is joined to Azure AD, you can use your Azure AD credentials to sign in to the computer and access your organization's resources.
upvoted 13 times
buiducvu
1 year, 9 months ago
Y N Y is correct
upvoted 3 times
tasha87
2 years ago
was on my exam September 2022
upvoted 10 times
Pa1theAchiever
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes No Yes
upvoted 2 times
Nay2310
2 years, 3 months ago
nawer where did you score 1000/1000? are there exam sets?
upvoted 5 times
silviogremio
2 years, 3 months ago
Just for informations, dynamic Groups can organize Devices or Users.
upvoted 5 times
Stopblindlytrustingchatbot
1 year, 2 months ago
Here is the link for how Azure AD groups are organized. Short answer is by groups. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/concept-learn-about-groups
upvoted 2 times
violet123
2 years, 3 months ago
Got this question on June 13, 2022
upvoted 3 times
yyy0620
2 years, 4 months ago
Yes NO Yes
upvoted 1 times
bardock100
2 years, 4 months ago
Local ad must be synchronized with azure ad, computer stay in local ad.
upvoted 2 times
csboy
2 years, 6 months ago
on exam March 30, 2022
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...