Exam AZ-900 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AZ-900 exam

Exam AZ-900 topic 1 question 124 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-900
Question #: 124
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-900 Questions]

DRAG DROP -
Match the Azure Services service to the correct description.
Instructions: To answer, drag the appropriate service from the column on the left to its description on the right. Each service may be used once, more than once, or not at all.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Select and Place:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure-sphere/product-overview/what-is-azure-sphere https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-central/core/overview-iot-central https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-hub/about-iot-hub

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
AJJKIN
Highly Voted 3 years, 3 months ago
Easy phonetic way to remember: Sphere = Secure Central = Monitor Hub = not the other two, just telemetry ;)
upvoted 197 times
NoursBear
2 weeks, 1 day ago
or Central=Connect
upvoted 1 times
Fyrus
2 years, 8 months ago
There's this 20 min video about it if anyone has doubts. it's nice to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22z9ARaKlbU&list=PLlVtbbG169nED0_vMEniWBQjSoxTsBYS3&index=18
upvoted 14 times
[Removed]
1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you. This is another video that explains it a bit more clear in my opinion (10 minutes in total): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHkqFxJWhr8
upvoted 8 times
NoursBear
1 month, 1 week ago
I watched the whole course from this guy, I highly recommend it
upvoted 1 times
tttamtttam
2 years ago
Thank you, sir.
upvoted 1 times
semauni
1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks! That video made me realise that in the renewed version of the certificate, IoT is no longer part of the exam (source: both the part of the exam he is referring to that no longer exist + one of the comments)
upvoted 3 times
[Removed]
3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks that really helped
upvoted 5 times
Paggupd
1 year, 4 months ago
I literally remember this logic :D Thank you mate!
upvoted 3 times
itelessons
Highly Voted 3 years ago
hu(b) = (b)iderectional (c)entral = (c)onnect (s)phere = (s)ecurity
upvoted 169 times
3 years ago
Nice one hahaha
upvoted 5 times
RMJ21
2 years, 11 months ago
haha very nice
upvoted 1 times
PPV20
Most Recent 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Not part of AZ-900
upvoted 2 times
SAFM
1 year ago
This topic was not anywhere in the study material, at least in 2023. I think this question was prior to the separation of the three fundamentals exam topics (Azure, Data, AI) into three exam certifications. Can anyone confirm?
upvoted 1 times
[Removed]
10 months, 4 weeks ago
I've just gone through the entire Learn course for the AZ-900 and none of these three terms were EVER mentioned. ...I need to keep reminding myself that this exam dump ISN'T up to date.
upvoted 1 times
marianides
1 year, 3 months ago
Why is this question in the exam? None of this was even mentioned in Microsoft Learn!
upvoted 6 times
[Removed]
8 months, 2 weeks ago
These questions are outdated. Be careful!
upvoted 1 times
SAFM
1 year ago
I was also asking myself the same. I think this question was prior to the separation of the three fundamentals exam topics (Azure, Data, AI) into three exam certifications. Can anyone confirm?
upvoted 3 times
Ciupaz
1 year, 7 months ago
Remember that IoT Central is SaaS.
upvoted 1 times
Bereket
1 year, 8 months ago
Create an IoT hub In this section, you use Azure CLI to create an IoT hub and a resource group. An Azure resource group is a logical container into which Azure resources are deployed and managed. An IoT hub acts as a central message hub for bi-directional communication between your IoT application and the devices.
upvoted 1 times
Bereket
1 year, 8 months ago
IoT Central is an IoT application platform as a service (aPaaS) that reduces the burden and cost of developing, managing, and maintaining IoT solutions. Use IoT Central to quickly evaluate your IoT scenario and assess the opportunities it can create for your business. IoT Central streamlines the development of a complex and continually evolving IoT infrastructure by letting you to focus your efforts on determining the business impact you can create with the IoT data stream. The web UI lets you quickly connect devices, monitor device conditions, create rules, and manage devices and their data throughout their life cycle. Furthermore, it enables you to act on device insights by extending IoT intelligence into line-of-business applications. Once you've used IoT Central to evaluate your IoT scenario, you can then build your enterprise ready solutions by using the power of Azure IoT platform.
upvoted 1 times
Bereket
1 year, 8 months ago
Azure IoT Hub Connect, monitor, and manage billions of IoT assets
upvoted 1 times
buiducvu
1 year, 9 months ago
correct
upvoted 1 times
TiltedPlanet
2 years, 3 months ago
Microsoft documentation says IoT Central is an IoT application platform as a service (aPaaS) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-central/core/overview-iot-central
upvoted 2 times
Pa1theAchiever
2 years, 3 months ago
correct
upvoted 1 times
kapy024
2 years, 3 months ago
Correct
upvoted 1 times
Habs
2 years, 5 months ago
Was on exam 10/04/2022
upvoted 3 times
hitdaroad
2 years, 6 months ago
was on exam 07/04/22
upvoted 2 times
inkyz
2 years, 6 months ago
Appeared on my exam (24/03/2022) Answer is correct.
upvoted 1 times
Sisyphus
2 years, 6 months ago
Hub - just remember the network appliance that allows traffic unconditionally Sphere - think as a secure sheath over everything Central - centre of something like a place where everything can be seen and controlled
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...