exam questions

Exam AZ-104 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AZ-104 exam

Exam AZ-104 topic 3 question 70 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 70
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-104 Questions]

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure Storage account named storage1.

You need to enable a user named User1 to list and regenerate storage account keys for storage1.

Solution: You assign the Storage Account Encryption Scope Contributor Role to User1.

Does this meet the goal?

• A. Yes
  • B. No
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
SeMo0o0o0o
1 month ago
Selected Answer: B
B is corerct
upvoted 1 times
SeMo0o0o0o
3 weeks, 6 days ago
You assign the Storage Account Key Operator Service Role to User1.
upvoted 1 times
alsmk2
1 month, 2 weeks ago
SA Cont or Key operator role required.
upvoted 1 times
Shakka
1 month, 2 weeks ago
the Storage Account Encryption Scope Contributor role does not have the permissions to list and regenerate storage account keys. These actions require specific permissions that are not included in this role. To list and regenerate storage account keys, you would need a role that includes the Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts/listKeys/action and Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts/regenerateKey/action permissions. Some roles that have these permissions are: Owner Contributor Storage Account Key Operator Service Role1.
upvoted 1 times
Mentalfloss
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Cancelling my previous A vote.
upvoted 1 times
arunyadav09
1 month, 2 weeks ago
It should be Storage Account Key Operator Service Role.
upvoted 2 times
appyapurv
1 month, 2 weeks ago
• The Storage Account Encryption Scope Contributor role provides permissions to manage encryption scopes within a storage account. However, it does not grant permissions to list or regenerate storage account keys. • To allow a user to list and regenerate storage account keys, the user should be assigned the Storage Account Key Operator Service Role or a higher role like Contributor or Storage Account Contributor. Thus, assigning the Storage Account Encryption Scope Contributor role does not meet the goal of enabling User1 to list and regenerate storage account keys.
upvoted 1 times
Alawi1990
1 month, 2 weeks ago
The Storage Account Encryption Scope Contributor role does not grant permissions to list and regenerate storage account keys. - No
upvoted 2 times
Mentalfloss
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
I wasn't sure if this was a real role so I Googled it, answer is A (Yes).
upvoted 2 times
Mentalfloss
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I stand corrected. Dumb-a me looked up that the role existed, it sounded like it does what it says on the tin, but other comments following mine indicate otherwise.
upvoted 1 times
arunyadav09
1 month, 2 weeks ago
It should be Storage Account Key Operator Service Role.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...