View all questions & answers for the AZ-104 exam

Exam AZ-104 topic 2 question 87 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 87
Topic #: 2
[All AZ-104 Questions]

HOTSPOT
-

You have an Azure AD tenant that contains a user named External User.

External User authenticates to the tenant by using [email protected].

You need to ensure that External User authenticates to the tenant by using [email protected].

Which two settings should you configure from the Overview blade? To answer, select the appropriate settings in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Vestibal
Highly Voted 1 year ago
If the user wants to sign in using a different email: - Select the Edit properties icon. - Scroll to Email and type the new email. - Next to Other emails, select Add email. Select Add, type the new email, and select Save. - Select the Save button at the bottom of the page to save all changes On the Overview tab, under My Feed, select the "Reset redemption" status link in the B2B collaboration tile. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/external-identities/reset-redemption-status#use-the-microsoft-entra-admin-center-to-reset-redemption-status
upvoted 33 times
PhiloUK
3 months, 1 week ago
This is right, you can easily confirm this on azure portal.
upvoted 1 times
090200f
4 months ago
more over , we're unable to click on identities link/button. so Edit prop and B2B are the answers
upvoted 1 times
Babustest
1 year ago
I totally agree. MS document clearly lists these steps.
upvoted 1 times
devops_devops
Highly Voted 8 months, 3 weeks ago
This question was in exam 15/01/24
upvoted 7 times
SeMo0o0o0o
Most Recent 1 month ago
CORRECT Edit properties Identities B2B collaboration
upvoted 1 times
Felas
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Then, the correct answer would be: "Edit properties". "B2B collaboration" ?
upvoted 2 times
1828b9d
7 months, 1 week ago
This question was in exam 01/03/2024
upvoted 4 times
Amir1909
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Edit properties B2B
upvoted 1 times
31c21da
8 months, 3 weeks ago
The question is "Which two settings should you configure", it doesn't focus on how you approach that setting, so I recommend question just need us to click the 2 settings: email and redemption.
upvoted 3 times
SkyZeroZx
9 months ago
Click in "edit properties" and "Reset redemption Status"
upvoted 1 times
[Removed]
9 months, 2 weeks ago
This is not correct, if I click on identities I cannot edit the UPN. To edit it, I need to actually go to Edit properties, modify that, and then resent the B2B invitation.
upvoted 2 times
[Removed]
9 months, 1 week ago
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/external-id/reset-redemption-status
upvoted 1 times
alexandrud
11 months, 3 weeks ago
1. Edit Identities (new email address) 2. Resend invitation to the new email address.
upvoted 2 times
shiraghami
1 year ago
"Which two settings should you configure from the Overview blade?" Read carefully question very important, right?
upvoted 1 times
rikininetysix
1 year ago
'Revoke sessions' to stop External User's to previous authenticated session using [email protected]. 'Edit Properties' to ensure that External User authenticates to the tenant by using [email protected].
upvoted 4 times
Vokuhila
1 year, 1 month ago
Select the Edit properties icon. Scroll to Email and type the new email. Next to Other emails, select Add email. Select Add, type the new email, and select Save. Select the Save button at the bottom of the page to save all changes. Source: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/external-identities/reset-redemption-status
upvoted 2 times
SivaPannier
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes it should be 'Edit Properties' option. In the answer image, it is shown as 'identities' attribute, which is not correct.
upvoted 4 times
Stu444555
1 year, 1 month ago
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/external-identities/reset-redemption-status
upvoted 4 times
maxsteele
1 year ago
So this source shows that the first step is to do this: Browse to Identity > Users > All users. Which can be done from the Overview tab by simply clicking on Identities as noted by the given answer. Then it states: "On the Overview tab, under My Feed, select the Reset redemption status link in the B2B collaboration tile." So the given answer of "Identities" and "B2B Tile" are correct
upvoted 5 times
BluAlien
8 months, 2 weeks ago
No, the Identity referred from the Microsoft article is related to Microsoft Entra Admin Center, here there is the Identity | Users | All Users blade. In Azure Portal you must select User from the Users Blade, the Identity showed in the overview page is totally useless.. So "Edit Properties" and "Reset redemption Status".
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...