Exam 200-301 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the 200-301 exam

Exam 200-301 topic 1 question 778 discussion

Actual exam question from Cisco's 200-301
Question #: 778
Topic #: 1
[All 200-301 Questions]

DRAG DROP -
Drag and drop the REST principles from the left onto their definitions on the right.
Select and Place:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
splashy
Highly Voted 2 years, 1 month ago
The provided answers don't make any sense at all it's: client server layered cachable stateless uniform interface
upvoted 132 times
JJY888
Highly Voted 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, are the admins trying to make people fail? If you don't know the answer then leave it blank. https://www.google.com/search?q=rest+api+principles+cacheable&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS1017US1017&sxsrf=AJOqlzWo8u4i9OSbtB2SW9haUXcF9rheQA%3A1677544877980&ei=rU39Y6aqO9C3qtsP2NybqA4&ved=0ahUKEwjmtK_U_bb9AhXQm2oFHVjuBuUQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=rest+api+principles+cacheable&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIFCCEQoAEyBQghEKABMgsIIRAWEB4Q8QQQHToKCAAQRxDWBBCwAzoHCAAQsAMQQzoFCAAQgAQ6BggAEBYQHjoJCAAQFhAeEPEEOgUIABCGAzoFCCEQqwI6CAghEBYQHhAdSgQIQRgAUIcIWOsmYIkoaAFwAXgAgAF7iAGiB5IBAzguMpgBAKABAcgBCsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz-serp client server layered cachable stateless uniform interface
upvoted 14 times
SeMo0o0o
Most Recent 7 months ago
given answers are incorrect divides architecture components into the consumers and producers of a service. == client server divides the architecture into a hierarchy of levels. == layered enables the client to reuse a previous response for subsequent equivalent requests. == cachable operates without any stored session information on the server. == stateless simplifies the communication between components, regardless of the architecture supporting them. == uniform interface
upvoted 1 times
KAM2023
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Wrong answer. Right answer will be: client server layered cachable stateless uniform interface
upvoted 2 times
yogiyo
1 year ago
there's too many wrong answers!!!!!!!
upvoted 1 times
ac89l
1 year, 5 months ago
This is my 4th time renewing my CCNA, And I have never ever same across this kind of questions ! What the hell is happening !?
upvoted 6 times
[Removed]
1 year, 3 months ago
I think they mix things up and i'm pretty sure this won't be in the CCNA 200-301. Maybe this is CCNP or other Cisco exam, i don't know but not CCNA 200-301.
upvoted 2 times
espandrews
1 year, 5 months ago
CCNA is getting dated and losing value, that's why they're filling it up now with all this absurd amount of cutting-edge mumbojumbo
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...