Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam RCDD topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from BICSI's RCDD
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All RCDD Questions]

An ICT distribution designer working for the owner receives a submitted product that differs from the product specified in the contract documents. The original product is unavailable due to shipping or manufacturing delay. Which action should the ICT distribution designer take?

• A. Reject the submittal after verifying compliance with applicable standards.
  • B. Approve the submittal after asking about additional compensating warranty offerings.
  • C. Approve the submittal after verifying code compliance.
  • D. Approve the submittal after verifying all significant features of the originally specified product are met.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
JWL01
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I agree. I'm actually preparing for the RCDD exam now. I'm a little disappointed int eh BICSI TDMM manuals. I have found numerous inconsistencies across the chapters. It's frustrating.
upvoted 1 times
DRJK
2 months ago
What code could possibly be violated? Maybe a standard or client spec item, but likely not a code. There's very little in the NEC or IBC that governs communications equipment, and TDMM is not a "code". Seems "D" would be more appropriate, as it'd be more important that all salient characteristics and functional characteristics are met to be a true "equal alternative".
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...