Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 282 discussion

A company runs a web application that is deployed on Amazon EC2 instances in the private subnet of a VPC. An Application Load Balancer (ALB) that extends across the public subnets directs web traffic to the EC2 instances. The company wants to implement new security measures to restrict inbound traffic from the ALB to the EC2 instances while preventing access from any other source inside or outside the private subnet of the EC2 instances.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

• A. Configure a route in a route table to direct traffic from the internet to the private IP addresses of the EC2 instances.
  • B. Configure the security group for the EC2 instances to only allow traffic that comes from the security group for the ALB.
  • C. Move the EC2 instances into the public subnet. Give the EC2 instances a set of Elastic IP addresses.
  • D. Configure the security group for the ALB to allow any TCP traffic on any port.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Abrar2022
Highly Voted 1 year, 4 months ago
Read the discussion, that’s the whole point why examtopics picks the wrong answer. Follow most voted answer not examtopics answer
upvoted 11 times
Guru4Cloud
Highly Voted 1 year, 1 month ago
Selected Answer: B
Configure the security group for the EC2 instances to only allow traffic that comes from the security group for the ALB
upvoted 6 times
awslearner7
Most Recent 1 year, 2 months ago
can anybody explains the question?
upvoted 2 times
theochan
9 months ago
i don't even understand what the question is trying to ask
upvoted 1 times
David_Ang
11 months, 2 weeks ago
is just admins fault dont worry, he just made a mistake, because "C" doesnt make any sence
upvoted 1 times
antropaws
1 year, 4 months ago
It's very confusing that the system marks C as correct.
upvoted 2 times
FFO
1 year, 6 months ago
This is B. Question already tells us they only want ONLY traffic from the ALB.
upvoted 1 times
TariqKipkemei
1 year, 6 months ago
Answer is B
upvoted 1 times
TariqKipkemei
1 year ago
A security group acts as a firewall that controls the traffic allowed to and from the resources in your virtual private cloud (VPC).
upvoted 1 times
GalileoEC2
1 year, 7 months ago
Why C! another cazy answer , If i am concern about security why I would want to expose my EC2 to the public internet,not make sense at all, am I correct with this? I also go with B
upvoted 2 times
LuckyAro
1 year, 7 months ago
B is the correct answer.
upvoted 2 times
kpato87
1 year, 8 months ago
configure the security group for the EC2 instances to only allow traffic that comes from the security group for the ALB. This ensures that only the traffic originating from the ALB is allowed access to the EC2 instances in the private subnet, while denying any other traffic from other sources. The other options do not provide a suitable solution to meet the stated requirements.
upvoted 4 times
Bhawesh
1 year, 8 months ago
B. Configure the security group for the EC2 instances to only allow traffic that comes from the security group for the ALB.
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...