Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional topic 1 question 777 discussion

A company maintains a restaurant review website. The website is a single-page application where files are stored in Amazon S3 and delivered using Amazon
CloudFront. The company receives several fake postings every day that are manually removed.
The security team has identified that most of the fake posts are from bots with IP addresses that have a bad reputation within the same global region. The team needs to create a solution to help restrict the bots from accessing the website.
Which strategy should a solutions architect use?

• A. Use AWS Firewall Manager to control the CloudFront distribution security settings. Create a geographical block rule and associate it with Firewall Manager.
  • B. Associate an AWS WAF web ACL with the CloudFront distribution. Select the managed Amazon IP reputation rule group for the web ACL with a deny action.
  • C. Use AWS Firewall Manager to control the CloudFront distribution security settings. Select the managed Amazon IP reputation rule group and associate it with Firewall Manager with a deny action.
  • D. Associate an AWS WAF web ACL with the CloudFront distribution. Create a rule group for the web ACL with a geographical match statement with a deny action.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Rmukh
Highly Voted 3 years ago
Answer is B
upvoted 12 times
sergioandreslq
2 years, 12 months ago
B: WAF with CloudFront using WebACL with Amazon IP reputation List which: IP reputation rule groups allow you to block requests based on their source. Choose one or more of these rule groups if you want to reduce your exposure to BOTS!!!! traffic or exploitation attempts
upvoted 6 times
evargasbrz
Most Recent 1 year, 9 months ago
Selected Answer: B
I'll go with B
upvoted 1 times
azure_kai
2 years, 5 months ago
B https://docs.aws.amazon.com/waf/latest/developerguide/aws-managed-rule-groups-ip-rep.html
upvoted 1 times
pititcu667
2 years, 7 months ago
You really do not need the firewall manager. It makes no mention of multiple accounts, hence waf with reputation is good enough.
upvoted 2 times
HellGate
2 years, 8 months ago
my answer is C. I think WAF is good combination with CloudFront but WAF is best at blocking massive attacks like DDoS. Question is about blocking fraudulent postings, so AWS Firewall Manager can be proper choice over WAF.
upvoted 1 times
futen0326
2 years, 7 months ago
WAF = SQL Injections, Cross-Site Scripting, Geolocation Blocks, Rate Awareness AWS Shield = Provides AWS resources with DDoS protection
upvoted 1 times
AzureDP900
2 years, 10 months ago
B is right
upvoted 1 times
andylogan
2 years, 11 months ago
It's B
upvoted 1 times
andylogan
2 years, 11 months ago
It's B
upvoted 1 times
student22
2 years, 11 months ago
B The Amazon IP reputation list rule group contains rules that are based on Amazon internal threat intelligence. This is useful if you would like to block IP addresses typically associated with bots or other threats. Inspects for a list of IP addresses that have been identified as bots by Amazon threat intelligence.
upvoted 2 times
tgv
2 years, 11 months ago
BBB ---
upvoted 3 times
denccc
2 years, 11 months ago
It's B
upvoted 1 times
blackgamer
2 years, 11 months ago
IT is B.
upvoted 1 times
blackgamer
2 years, 11 months ago
It is B. IT Reputation rule.
upvoted 1 times
dotchi
3 years ago
I will go with D. IP reputation comes from Threat intelligence, this is not mentioned as the source.
upvoted 1 times
blackgamer
2 years, 11 months ago
D is wrong, the IP coming from same region, only that those IPs are in bad reputation IP list.
upvoted 1 times
mericov
3 years ago
I would say D - reason: "that have a bad reputation within the same global region"
upvoted 2 times
zolthar_z
3 years ago
If You use Geo Match Will block the entire region. Even You can add whitelist... For this escenario is better answer B
upvoted 3 times
pkboy78
3 years ago
yes I think it is B
upvoted 4 times
mate_kims
3 years ago
my answer is B
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...