Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional topic 1 question 749 discussion

A solutions architect is evaluating the reliability of a recently migrated application running on AWS. The front end is hosted on Amazon S3 and accelerated by
Amazon CloudFront. The application layer is running in a stateless Docker container on an Amazon EC2 On-Demand Instance with an Elastic IP address. The storage layer is a MongoDB database running on an EC2 Reserved Instance in the same Availability Zone as the application layer.
Which combination of steps should the solutions architect take to eliminate single points of failure with minimal application code changes? (Choose two.)

• A. Create a REST API in Amazon API Gateway and use AWS Lambda functions as the application layer
  • B. Create an Application Load Balancer and migrate the Docker container to AWS Fargate
  • C. Migrate the storage layer to Amazon DynamoDB
  • D. Migrate the storage layer to Amazon DocumentDB (with MongoDB compatibility)
  • E. Create an Application Load Balancer and move the storage layer to an EC2 Auto Scaling group
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: AE 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Jaypdv
Highly Voted 3 years ago
BD. Seems natural to me
upvoted 17 times
WhyIronMan
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
I'll go with B,D https://aws.amazon.com/documentdb/?nc1=h_ls https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/containers/using-alb-ingress-controller-with-amazon-eks-on-fargate/
upvoted 7 times
kubala
Most Recent 2 years, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: BD
BD for sure
upvoted 2 times
AzureDP900
2 years, 10 months ago
B,D is my choice. MongoDB is compatible with DocumentDB and Containers can be hosted on Fargate
upvoted 2 times
andylogan
2 years, 11 months ago
It's B D
upvoted 1 times
student22
2 years, 11 months ago
B,D Minimum code changes
upvoted 1 times
tgv
2 years, 11 months ago
BBB DDD ----
upvoted 1 times
blackgamer
2 years, 11 months ago
B and D
upvoted 2 times
vimgoru24
2 years, 11 months ago
It’s BD
upvoted 1 times
nik_aws
3 years ago
Given that Lambda now supports containers and it specifically says the containers are stateless, option A also seems good.
upvoted 1 times
vimgoru24
3 years ago
On paper - yes. But if you’d really try to convert a regular web app to a lambda compatible image - you’d see that this option still far away from “little code changes” :)
upvoted 1 times
hk436
3 years ago
BD is my answer!!
upvoted 1 times
glahitette
3 years ago
BD for me too
upvoted 1 times
mustpassla
3 years ago
BD for sure
upvoted 1 times
Waiweng
3 years ago
it's B,D
upvoted 4 times
beebatov
3 years ago
Answer: BD
upvoted 2 times
gsw
3 years ago
if they meant lambda layers then its poorly expressed
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...