Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 888 discussion

An ecommerce company wants to collect user clickstream data from the company's website for real-time analysis. The website experiences fluctuating traffic patterns throughout the day. The company needs a scalable solution that can adapt to varying levels of traffic.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

• A. Use a data stream in Amazon Kinesis Data Streams in on-demand mode to capture the clickstream data. Use AWS Lambda to process the data in real time.
  • B. Use Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to capture the clickstream data. Use AWS Glue to process the data in real time.
  • C. Use Amazon Kinesis Video Streams to capture the clickstream data. Use AWS Glue to process the data in real time.
  • D. Use Amazon Managed Service for Apache Flink (previously known as Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics) to capture the clickstream data. Use AWS Lambda to process the data in real time.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
MatAlves
3 weeks, 3 days ago
B - C are out = Glue doesn't support real-time data processing. D - Why would you use Kinesis data ANALYTICS to ingest clickstream data instead of Amazon Kinesis DATA STREAM?
upvoted 1 times
EdricHoang
4 months ago
Selected Answer: A
This one is very tricky, need to read the context carefully: "The company needs a scalable solution that can adapt to varying levels of traffic" -> Both Firehouse and Stream are scalable. But, Firehose is automatic where Stream is not. However, the question does NOT say it should be automatic and Glue is not support real-time analysis. Thats why go for A. B is very close to.
upvoted 2 times
Scheldon
4 months, 2 weeks ago
AnswerA Apache Flink (previously known as Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics) seems to not allowing sent data directly to Lambda... Glue is allowing to integrate data from couple of sources in to one. Hence I think A is correct answer https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/dg/with-kinesis.html https://aws.amazon.com/kinesis/data-streams/features/?nc=sn&loc=2
upvoted 1 times
f07ed8f
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Seem AWS Glue does not support process data in real time. I vote for A
upvoted 1 times
f07ed8f
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: B
Both Kinesis Data Streams and Firehose are scalable but Firehose offers automated scaling. I vote fore B
upvoted 1 times
sandordini
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I think Apache Flink (previously known as Amazon Kinesis Data Analytics) would also be fine, but as here it wants to combine it with Lambda, I would rather opt for Kinesis Data Streams + Lambda, so A, because of the figure on this page: https://aws.amazon.com/kinesis/
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...