Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 882 discussion

A company runs its application by using Amazon EC2 instances and AWS Lambda functions. The EC2 instances run in private subnets of a VPC. The Lambda functions need direct network access to the EC2 instances for the application to work.

The application will run for 1 year. The number of Lambda functions that the application uses will increase during the 1-year period. The company must minimize costs on all application resources.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

• A. Purchase an EC2 Instance Savings Plan. Connect the Lambda functions to the private subnets that contain the EC2 instances.
  • B. Purchase an EC2 Instance Savings Plan. Connect the Lambda functions to new public subnets in the same VPC where the EC2 instances run.
  • C. Purchase a Compute Savings Plan. Connect the Lambda functions to the private subnets that contain the EC2 instances.
  • D. Purchase a Compute Savings Plan. Keep the Lambda functions in the Lambda service VPC.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Guru4Cloud
Highly Voted 6 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: C
Compute Savings Plan: This plan offers significant discounts on Lambda functions compared to on-demand pricing. Since the application will run for a year, a sustained use discount like Compute Savings Plan is ideal. Private Subnets: Lambda functions in private subnets can directly access EC2 instances within the VPC without needing internet access, reducing security risks and potential egress costs.
upvoted 6 times
jacinml
Most Recent 1 day, 18 hours ago
Selected Answer: C
Compute savings include lamdba and EC2, Ec2 savings only EC2 instances. https://aws.amazon.com/savingsplans/compute-pricing/
upvoted 1 times
Lin878
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I confuse this Question. Instance saving plan is cheaper than compute saving plan. https://aws.amazon.com/savingsplans/compute-pricing/
upvoted 1 times
navneet_sh
3 months ago
But composite saving plan discount Automatically applies to Lambda.
upvoted 1 times
navneet_sh
3 months ago
Sorry I mean Compute Savings Plan.
upvoted 1 times
sheilawu
4 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: A
In this question has point out "access EC2 instances" within VPC,=> Lambda VPC to an ENI (Elastic network interface) in your account VPC.=>No charge. Therefore I stick with A, Not D.
upvoted 2 times
sheilawu
4 months, 1 week ago
I am sorry I mean C
upvoted 2 times
Scheldon
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
AnswerD https://docs.aws.amazon.com/lambda/latest/dg/foundation-networking.html
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...