Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 870 discussion

A company has two AWS accounts: Production and Development. The company needs to push code changes in the Development account to the Production account. In the alpha phase, only two senior developers on the development team need access to the Production account. In the beta phase, more developers will need access to perform testing.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

• A. Create two policy documents by using the AWS Management Console in each account. Assign the policy to developers who need access.
  • B. Create an IAM role in the Development account. Grant the IAM role access to the Production account. Allow developers to assume the role.
  • C. Create an IAM role in the Production account. Define a trust policy that specifies the Development account. Allow developers to assume the role.
  • D. Create an IAM group in the Production account. Add the group as a principal in a trust policy that specifies the Production account. Add developers to the group.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Mayank0502
3 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: D
answer should be D
upvoted 1 times
f07ed8f
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/tutorial_cross-account-with-roles.html
upvoted 3 times
TwinSpark
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Weird question, but D is actually the only one that allow you to select which developer got access and when, so will go for D
upvoted 1 times
KennethNg923
4 months ago
Agree, as C will let any developers assume the role without control
upvoted 1 times
KennethNg923
4 months ago
I check here: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/tutorial_cross-account-with-roles.html, and yes it should be use IAM role, I correct my choice to C
upvoted 4 times
03beafc
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
you can't assign groups as principals, b and c don't specify only the senior devs, a is the only one that works here
upvoted 1 times
03beafc
5 months, 3 weeks ago
edit, none of these answers are right....
upvoted 1 times
Mikado211
5 months, 4 weeks ago
If you want ALL the developers to assume the role in the production, then C using a trust policy to assume the role in production is perfect BUT You could allow users in development account to assume the role in production, but in the end you will maintain potentially a big trust policy depending of the total number of users. Here you want only some developers to connect to the production (others will follow without knowing if they all can connect and without knowing the number) so managing a separate group will give you a little more maintenance but will allow you to have different rights between the users. I'd say D
upvoted 1 times
802c4ff
6 months ago
Selected Answer: C
https://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/tutorial_cross-account-with-roles.html
upvoted 3 times
xBUGx
6 months, 2 weeks ago
i think D is better
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...