Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 818 discussion

A company's application runs on Amazon EC2 instances that are in multiple Availability Zones. The application needs to ingest real-time data from third-party applications.

The company needs a data ingestion solution that places the ingested raw data in an Amazon S3 bucket.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

• A. Create Amazon Kinesis data streams for data ingestion. Create Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose delivery streams to consume the Kinesis data streams. Specify the S3 bucket as the destination of the delivery streams.
  • B. Create database migration tasks in AWS Database Migration Service (AWS DMS). Specify replication instances of the EC2 instances as the source endpoints. Specify the S3 bucket as the target endpoint. Set the migration type to migrate existing data and replicate ongoing changes.
  • C. Create and configure AWS DataSync agents on the EC2 instances. Configure DataSync tasks to transfer data from the EC2 instances to the S3 bucket.
  • D. Create an AWS Direct Connect connection to the application for data ingestion. Create Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose delivery streams to consume direct PUT operations from the application. Specify the S3 bucket as the destination of the delivery streams.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Stella889
Highly Voted 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Although option A is the greatest option, I believe the question really means, "The application needs to ingest real-time data from third-party applications." and EC2 is used to run the application. I studied this in pro version of guide from examtopicspro.com that helps me in passing my exam in first attempt. Thus, it appears that we require a response to this inquiry that is compatible with the EC2 application.
upvoted 8 times
asdfcdsxdfc
Highly Voted 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
A is correct
upvoted 8 times
MatAlves
Most Recent 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Selected Answer: A
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams: designed for real-time data ingestion. - Kinesis Data Firehose: can consume data from Kinesis Data Streams and automatically deliver it to Amazon S3. A is the answer.
upvoted 1 times
Mayank0502
3 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: C
each ec2 needs to proceed data separately
upvoted 1 times
xBUGx
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
A is best solution, but i think the question is saying "The application needs to ingest real-time data from third-party applications." and the application is run on EC2. so i think we need a solution that works with the application on EC2 for this question?
upvoted 3 times
Sergiuss95
5 months, 2 weeks ago
DataSync is more suitable for transferring data between on-premises storage systems and AWS, rather than ingesting real-time data. Best solution is A
upvoted 4 times
seetpt
7 months, 1 week ago
Agree with A
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...