Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 753 discussion

A company has a nightly batch processing routine that analyzes report files that an on-premises file system receives daily through SFTP. The company wants to move the solution to the AWS Cloud. The solution must be highly available and resilient. The solution also must minimize operational effort.

Which solution meets these requirements?

• A. Deploy AWS Transfer for SFTP and an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system for storage. Use an Amazon EC2 instance in an Auto Scaling group with a scheduled scaling policy to run the batch operation.
  • B. Deploy an Amazon EC2 instance that runs Linux and an SFTP service. Use an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume for storage. Use an Auto Scaling group with the minimum number of instances and desired number of instances set to 1.
  • C. Deploy an Amazon EC2 instance that runs Linux and an SFTP service. Use an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system for storage. Use an Auto Scaling group with the minimum number of instances and desired number of instances set to 1.
  • D. Deploy AWS Transfer for SFTP and an Amazon S3 bucket for storage. Modify the application to pull the batch files from Amazon S3 to an Amazon EC2 instance for processing. Use an EC2 instance in an Auto Scaling group with a scheduled scaling policy to run the batch operation.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
MatAlves
3 weeks, 6 days ago
Selected Answer: A
"... an on-premises file system receives" = file system > EFS. SFT in AWS = AWS Transfer family Even though D works, that would require changes in the current architecture.
upvoted 1 times
Scheldon
3 months, 3 weeks ago
AnswerA Option A and D will work, but taking into consideration requirements I would go with A
upvoted 1 times
Franjly
4 months, 1 week ago
File system = efs, fsx, ....
upvoted 1 times
7fb06b3
5 months ago
Selected Answer: D
Option D, I'm not 100% sure.. Always prefer S3 over EFS
upvoted 2 times
MatAlves
3 weeks, 6 days ago
"... an on-premises file system receives" = file system > EFS.
upvoted 1 times
BBR01
5 months, 2 weeks ago
A should be enough. EFS can be mounted to ASG directly, and there is no need to use S3 in the middle.
upvoted 4 times
JackyCCK
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I think the ans is A as well, option D require "Modify the application" which is not "minimize operational effort"
upvoted 3 times
khoantd
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
Option D
upvoted 1 times
Ipergorta
7 months ago
Option D
upvoted 1 times
Sivaeas
7 months, 1 week ago
The Answer should be A not D because ... Modify the application to pull the batch files from Amazon S3 to an Amazon EC2 instance for processing.--Why we need to do this when we can move the file directly to EFS in EC2 system AWS Transfer Family now also supports file transfers to Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file systems as well as Amazon S3.
upvoted 4 times
PolarFox
7 months, 4 weeks ago
trasnfer + S3 = HA, scheduled scaling = resilient
upvoted 3 times
NayeraB
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I'm not 100% sure, but D looks like the right flow to me
upvoted 1 times
TwinSpark
5 months ago
I agree on a professional level, that's will make the company save money, that is the only things company care about. But for the exam i will go for A
upvoted 1 times
osmk
8 months ago
The service is designed to be highly scalable, highly available, and highly durable. Amazon EFS offers the following file system types to meet your availability and durability needs ->https://docs.aws.amazon.com/efs/latest/ug/whatisefs.html Amazon S3 achieves high availability by replicating data across multiple servers within AWS data centers->https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/userguide/Welcome.html
upvoted 1 times
NayeraB
7 months, 4 weeks ago
But option A doesn't address the need for the application to pull the batch jobs from the new storage, also is the use of EFS needed here? In terms of it being a shared storage and whatnot..
upvoted 2 times
osmk
8 months ago
A>>>>>
upvoted 1 times
osmk
8 months ago
The service is designed to be highly scalable, highly available, and highly durable. Amazon EFS offers the following file system types to meet your availability and durability needs ->https://docs.aws.amazon.com/efs/latest/ug/whatisefs.html Amazon S3 achieves high availability by replicating data across multiple servers within AWS data centers->https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/userguide/Welcome.html
upvoted 2 times
Andy_09
8 months, 1 week ago
Option D
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...