Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 739 discussion

A company is building a new application that uses serverless architecture. The architecture will consist of an Amazon API Gateway REST API and AWS Lambda functions to manage incoming requests.

The company wants to add a service that can send messages received from the API Gateway REST API to multiple target Lambda functions for processing. The service must offer message filtering that gives the target Lambda functions the ability to receive only the messages the functions need.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

• A. Send the requests from the API Gateway REST API to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic. Subscribe Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queues to the SNS topic. Configure the target Lambda functions to poll the different SQS queues.
  • B. Send the requests from the API Gateway REST API to Amazon EventBridge. Configure EventBridge to invoke the target Lambda functions.
  • C. Send the requests from the API Gateway REST API to Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (Amazon MSK). Configure Amazon MSK to publish the messages to the target Lambda functions.
  • D. Send the requests from the API Gateway REST API to multiple Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queues. Configure the target Lambda functions to poll the different SQS queues.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Kezuko
Highly Voted 7 months ago
Selected Answer: A
"message filtering" = SNS
upvoted 9 times
1166ae3
Most Recent 3 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: B
LEAST operational overhead -> B better than A
upvoted 1 times
Scheldon
3 months, 3 weeks ago
AnswerA Hence EventBridge is a solution to handle events and we need to handle messages I believe option A is the best solution here
upvoted 1 times
3bdf1cc
4 months ago
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/compute/capturing-client-events-using-amazon-api-gateway-and-amazon-eventbridge/
upvoted 1 times
BBR01
5 months, 2 weeks ago
The main issue with B is that with Eventbrige, you can only define up to five targets for each rule. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/eventbridge/latest/userguide/eb-targets.html
upvoted 4 times
sandordini
5 months, 3 weeks ago
B: EventBridge reacts to events, not requests or messages. C: I don't think so, but I don't know MSK well enough. D: You can add a filter so that your function only processes Amazon SQS messages containing certain data parameters. but it will still receive, so I assume it's not what the question asks for. Only A remains... But it still misses steps plus we are looking for the Least ops overhead.. I am confused..
upvoted 2 times
03beafc
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Eventbridge + lambda is two services, sns + sqs + lambda is 3. Both can filter, but the config involved in eventbridge > lambda is easier
upvoted 1 times
MatAlves
4 weeks ago
SNS provides built-in message filtering. SNS -> SQS -> Lambda = very common Fanout Scenario
upvoted 1 times
AlvinC2024
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
Upload and store content in Amazon S3 in the Region that is closest to the user. Use multiple distributions of Amazon CloudFront. This approach ensures that uploads are quick, taking advantage of the geographical proximity of S3, while still leveraging CloudFront for efficient content delivery outside the local region if necessary. The local nature of the content consumption aligns with storing content in the closest region to the user, addressing the requirement that 90% of the content is consumed within the AWS Region where it is uploaded.
upvoted 1 times
TruthWS
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Option B - Eventbridge allow routing event from source to dest or multi dest you want
upvoted 1 times
lenotc
7 months ago
EventBridge rules can filter messages based on, content, attributes, or patterns
upvoted 1 times
seetpt
7 months, 1 week ago
A because of SNS
upvoted 1 times
knben
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I'd go with D Multiple targets but target Lambda functions the ability to receive only the messages the functions need, so gateway should send to specific SQS so specific lambda can process that message. With SNS you send to all at once, so lambdas will get the messages they can't process. Correct me if I'm wrong.
upvoted 2 times
hgknight
7 months, 3 weeks ago
multiple target, message filtering = SNS
upvoted 2 times
BillaRanga
8 months ago
to multiple target = SNS, EventBridge. Also, SNS has to use SQS to send filtered content, and Lambda has to poll the SQS to get the message, which is clearly an Overhead. Meanwhile, EventBridge can invoke a Lambda function, which reduces the Operational Overhead.
upvoted 3 times
67a3f49
7 months, 4 weeks ago
There is no SNS in B.
upvoted 3 times
jaswantn
8 months, 1 week ago
option A.. SNS message filtering
upvoted 2 times
Andy_09
8 months, 1 week ago
Option A
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...