Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.
exam questions

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 All Questions

View all questions & answers for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 topic 1 question 691 discussion

A solutions architect is designing a shared storage solution for a web application that is deployed across multiple Availability Zones. The web application runs on Amazon EC2 instances that are in an Auto Scaling group. The company plans to make frequent changes to the content. The solution must have strong consistency in returning the new content as soon as the changes occur.

Which solutions meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

• A. Use AWS Storage Gateway Volume Gateway Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) block storage that is mounted to the individual EC2 instances.
  • B. Create an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) file system. Mount the EFS file system on the individual EC2 instances.
  • C. Create a shared Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume. Mount the EBS volume on the individual EC2 instances.
  • D. Use AWS DataSync to perform continuous synchronization of data between EC2 hosts in the Auto Scaling group.
  • E. Create an Amazon S3 bucket to store the web content. Set the metadata for the Cache-Control header to no-cache. Use Amazon CloudFront to deliver the content.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: BE 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Andy_09
Highly Voted 8 months, 1 week ago
Correct answer BE
upvoted 8 times
sandordini
Most Recent 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Regarding storage, I'd go for EFS, although it never mentions the requirement for file storage. Datasync can copy data between several storage types, including EFS, agents can be installed on EC2, but you cannot perform continuous synchronization of EC2 instances. Only storage. Cloudfront can publish both passive (s3) and active content (EC2+EFS) but wording doesn't tell a thing about such a share. And if it's a passive site why do we even have 2 storage types... I'd say, for me, the least bad solution seems to be B + E.
upvoted 1 times
Hung23
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: BE
I choose BE
upvoted 1 times
alawada
6 months, 3 weeks ago
BD looks most logical to me - continuous changes required an update via DataSync
upvoted 2 times
Cali182
8 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: BE
B & E seems to be the most logic
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...